Monday, August 25, 2008

College Football Season

Well, I can finally say it. It's game week, everyone. That's right. The college football season starts on Thursday night with a number of games across the country before the remaining teams kick off their season on Saturday. I will be attending three games over the long holiday weekend. Thursday night, I will be at Bobby Dodd Stadium for the Jacksonville State-Georgia Tech contest. Let's see if Paul Johnson's triple option offense can work in the ACC. On Saturday, I will be up in Charlottesville, Virginia for the USC-Virginia game. On Saturday night, I will take the train from D.C. to NYC to make one last visit to Yankee Stadium on Sunday afternoon for the Bluejays-Yankees game. For Monday, I will cross the river into Jersey to watch the Fresno State-Rutgers game in New Brunswick. Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures from all these sites. It's going to be an exciting weekend. Looking forward to it.

No comments: